How To Apply For The Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development Internship Programme
From all of us, AfriNOTES Africa multipurpose Portal brought to the Nigeria audience ”how to apply for the federal Ministry of youth and sports development Internship program” registration is still ongoing as of the time of making the publication
Before you proceed to apply for the Federal Ministry of Youth And Sports Development Internship Programme: Take notes of this
01: The call for the application comes directly from the Federal Ministry of youth and sports development ”Nigeria”, open for suitable and qualified Nigerian for the position of work experience Programme (Internship) and is available Nationwide
Here Is The Work Background:
The job placement is to enhance the employability of Nigerian youth through the Federal Ministry Of Youth and Sports Development which has designed the workforce experience Programme (WEP). The WEP is designed to provide paid internship opportunities to at least 2,550 Nigeria youth from all geopolitical zone in Nigeria
This was brought in other to enhance the employability of Nigerian youths, the Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development put the calls for applicants from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job, the *Work Experience *Internship Programme*.
Application is open on the industry sectors as follows:
- 1: Civil Service (Government Agencies)
- 2: Manufacturing (FMCGs, Agriculture, Energy)
- 3: Information Technology (Software & Hardware, Telecommunications)
- 4: Construction (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying)
- 5: Financial (Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions)
- 6: Social Justice (NGOs, Law Firms)
- 7: Health
- 8: Education
Amongst more are also ”About FMYS Work Experience Program”
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Work Experience Program is one of the series of economic sustainability projects being implemented as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports Development in Nigeria.
The Work Experience Program (WEP) initiative is a three-month internship program that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain knowledge and develop skills and workplace competencies that increase their potential for successful employment.
The Work Experience Program (WEP) aims to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21st Century world of workspace.
These skills include Mentoring, Networking, how to gain Scholarships, knowledge of world Competitions, Employment, Training, and Business Startups.
The Location of Internship: (Training).
Available nationwide, yes in All states of the Federation, including the FCT
The Training Programm:
Successful applicants will undergo a 3-month paid internship based on their profile, discipline, and location. The program will take place in multiple locations across all states of the 6 Geo-political zones, including the Federal Capital Territory.
The Criteria for Selection:
This program is available to the literate population only. In addition, the following have been set as the basic pre-conditions for selection:
- 1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 35
- 2. Must have completed a University Degree, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), or a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- 3. Applicant must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card – PVC, Drivers’ License)
- 4. Willing to undertake some travel if selected and the physical training location is not in their state of residence
- 5. Ability to communicate fluently in the English language
The Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge, and mentor peers within their immediate environment and to any community in Nigeria he or she finds himself
The Benefits to Successful Interns
- 1. Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.
- 2. Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace
- 3. Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work
- 4. Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills confidence, and problem-solving
- 5. Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
Here Is How to Apply
This is only for Interested persons who meet the requirements, to apply kindly CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Take Notes On Application Deadline:
All Applications Close on Friday 14th May 2021.*
- 1. *Application is free and no registration fee is required*
- 2. *Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered*
- 3. *Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.*
Reporting from AfriNOTES Africa multipurpose portal, this job is open for Nigeria nationals alone. with waves of thanks, connect with us, save our WhatApp Number +2348068608490 for more updates for jobs opening within Nigeria and the international community. Stay safe
Want to advertise your business products and services online? then download the eBook how to advertise your business on Afrinotes classified by clicking on the image below