Pray for Pastor Adeboye
There is plenty of time to smile, live happily, a good time, and also time for grief, mourning, and tears in everyone’s life as a human.
For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have many people in this city.
People are born and people die as a call of nature, there will come a time when we have lost our dear ones, it could be our grandparents, parents, siblings and some time the children as the case of Pastor E A Adeboye turns out to be
On this day Tuesday, May 4, 2021, it was reported that Pastor E A Adeboye lost his son. Dare Adeboye, 42, died in his sleep, he went to bed, slept off but never wake up, later he was confirmed dead in Eket, Akwa-Ibom State Nigeria where he was pastoring a church.
Is saddening to hear and believe me Pastor Adeboye is in grief, morning his son along with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) family and needs your prayers now than ever
He is a Man of God, that is to say, he has the side of a man in him and can feel the same pain every other human does when a loved one is departed out from this world
He is a pastor and General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). overseeing hundreds to thousand of the Redeemed Church branches and millions of worshipers worldwide
Thousands of people hock up with his daily devotions, the Open Heaven Devotional, he has been a great blessing to the global world and the Christians faithful.
That president of Nations, including Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, and many other nationals call on him in their time of need for prayers
But today, he is the one on the receiving end, he needs your prayers, in grief time but hopeful for better days he needs your support, your prayer will mean a lot to him and the Christian faith
He is a man of God, that is to say, he has the side of the man in him, he feels the same pain all men do, with great emotions clouded on him right now, but one can not ask God why, why will him God allow his son ‘Dare Adeboye’ to die. One can not question God only but to pray for him
Below is the PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS AND REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR ADEBOYE
Pray day: Starting On Monday, May 10, 2021
Theme point: EXPECTING A BETTER TOMORROW
Special Note: from Afri NOTES
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, yes God died for sinners for that reason he wants you to be saved from sin and death by saying this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hellfire. In Jesus’ name, I pray.”
Prayer Points: Pray for Pastor Adeboye
”Father God in heaven, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and do a new thing in his life, family, and ministry, in Jesus’ name. bless him now than never before even as he mourns the death of his first biological son “name” give him the heart to bear the irreplaceable loss. Father these I pray in Jesus name. Amen”
- 1: I worship and adore You, my Father God in heaven, for You are the rewarder of them that diligently seek You.
- 2: Thank You, Father, in heaven, for Your thoughts toward me, which thoughts of good and not evil, to bring me to an expected end.
- 3: Thank You, Father, for the privilege and honor of being called and chosen to serve in Your vineyard and more especially being among the living
- 4: Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
- 5: Father, please, give me the grace not to harden my heart against Your word and instruction, but release upon me the grace for complete and total obedience, in Jesus’ name.
- 6: Father, please help me to surrender all to You, so that what I consider to be good will be replaced by those better things You have for me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 7: Father, let every opportunity that has passed me by, due to my ignorance and disobedience, be restored, today, by Your mercy, in Jesus’ name.
- 8.Father, grant me divine speed in all my endeavors, and take me by Your mercy, to where I am supposed to be in life, spiritually, financially, and materially, in Jesus’ name.
- 9.Father, please, let my tomorrow be more glorious and better than my today, in Jesus’ name.
- 10.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
- 11.Father, let every challenge, hindrance, and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
ALSO READ: My Church The Catholic Church Was Built On Rock And The Gates Of Hell shall not prevail: Rev Fada Olumna
Pray point bible verses for the day as culled from Open Heaven devotions
Pray for Your petitions. ( Philippians 4:6)
Pray In Jesus’ name pray with faith in what Jesus can do. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Pray and Thank God our Father for an answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Learn to pray not just for yourself, but also for men of God and our nation, if you are reading us from Nigeria, then you need to pray for Nigeria right now, pray for the country of your nationality and residence.
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. you can always revisit this page to say your daily prayer, using this prayer line. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.
Pre Promo line:
Make a plan to purchase your hard version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy it for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. the hard copied can be gotten from any of the Redeemed Christian Church of God branches worldwide.
May God bless you and your family as you pray for Pastor E.A. Adeboye, may God bless you real good ”in Jesus’ name.
The call to Pray for Pastor Adeboye was put up by AfriNOTES reporters, even as we mourn late ‘Dare Adeboye’ our condolence goes to the entire family of “Pastor E A Adeboye“ and The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) family. have you say on this topic ‘Pray for Pastor Adeboye’ by using the comment box section to drop your comments. Stay safe and God bless you