The Nsukka town eastern part of Nigeria. the where is Nsukka questions and answered
Welcome to Nsukka town, eastern Nigeria. the where is Nsukka answered?
The Nsukka Town
Nsukka town as a place share borders with Edem, Opi, Epe-Oballa, and Obimo, and some Nsukka people are also found in Kogi state, there are known and called the Igbo speaking tribes in Kogi state
As of 2006 General census, the census record and reports have it that Nsukka had a population of 309,633 of peoples
Nsukka is reported to remains one of the fastest developing cities in Igbo land. It is north of Enugu. Considered a university town before, the cideries of learning in eastern Nigeria
It has grown to be the center of agricultural trade, educational attainment, and gateway to the East from the North. It is the second-largest city in Enugu State. after Enugu main town, now refers to Enugu city
1. Nsukka has a good electricity power supply of about 15 to 20 hours daily power supplies daily
2. The cost of living is very much affordable with house rent prices ranging from 30 to 80 thousand naira for a single room or self-contained
3. There are good roads, though not all the roads are tiled and motorable when compared with other towns roads generally in Nigeria
Nsukka has a good road network so far, with a high percentage of the road having drainage systems. No case of abundant flooding and kidnapping when writing these brief reports about Nsukka town on 9th May 2021.
4. It is equally green and clean. a green and neat environment the Nsukka people have been maintaining for decades still works for them to date
5. There is a water supply to most streets and few individuals also have a borehole water system in their houses
6. Doing business in Nsukka town is lucrative, the buy and sell trade system there are affordable, foodstuff business is cheap and most businesses are easy to set up and run
7. It has a large middle-class population. with few upper class and few unreported billionaires
8. Nsukka town has the second-best university in the country is located, being The University Of Nigeria (UNN)
9. It is almost at the center of the country, so it’s easily accessible by anyone from everywhere.
10. It is home to the largest grain market, and a place for all tribes in Nigeria
11: Her people are peace-loving people, hospitality and accommodating
12. The weather is good. An average of 22 percent celsius. Mostly cool. Right now, it’s very cold.
Nsukka also have creative actors and actresses, a second site for Nollywood directors who mostly use Nsukka Enugu for most of their traditional movies scene locations and shot
Their masquerade is a first notch and their art and cultural heritage is well retained and pass on to the next generation, there are mostly Christians with fell traditional worshiper and less Muslim
If you are planning to visit Nsukka, take the following information for what you will see and the experience will not be different from what we have mentioned here
With waves of love, stay safe
We will like to hear from you, kindly save our WhatsApp numbers +2348068698490 and send us a WhatsApp message
Do you have additional information in line with this topic ‘The Nsukka town in Enugu eastern part of Nigeria: Where is and things you need to know to add, kindly send us an email to [email protected].
These are brief information we have about the Town Nsukka, this being developing findings, this topic ”The Nsukka town in Enugu eastern part of Nigeria: Where is and things you need to know” is subject to updates: